LawFix has become a fearless advocate for seniors, youth and those with special needs who might have otherwise been overlooked in an overwhelming legal system. Do not be misled.
Probate laws are not limited to property distribution in a will. Lawfix has become a fearless advocate for seniors, youth and those with special needs who might have otherwise been overlooked in an overwhelming legal system.
The majority of probate law involves protection of the quality of life and assets of people who have physical and mental challenges, who would otherwise be stripped of their dignity and assets by opportunistic predators. For the past 12 years the attorneys associated with LawFix have practiced in the Probate Courts of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, and Gennesee Counties.
We Will Never Bill You For A Brief Phone Call, Like Some Firms
Many firms bill their client’s additional fees for every minute of conversation or discussion. NOT SO AT LAWFIX. LawFix attorneys understand probate matters involve emotional issues which cause legitimate questions that need to be addressed. LawFix will never charge our clients fees for time during these brief conversations. Compassion is a part of the LawFix commitment to our clients.
Free Probate Consultation
- Wills– The language of your final requests must conform to Michigan law to survive a will contest in the courts.
- Trusts– a document that authorize a third person or institution (bank) to hold a property interest (money) for the benefit of another. Example: Banks hold funds that belong to minors with instructions to disburse at age 21.
- Guardian– the person approved by the court to be responsible for the well-being of a person who is physically or mentally challenged. (Provide for food, medicine and attendant needs.)
- Conservators– the person entrusted with the responsibility for the management of finances for a person who is physically or mentally incapacitated.
- Power of Attorney– A document that gives a person the legal right to manage, sell operate the property of another as though he/she was the owner.
- Living Will– Document that authorizes a person to make the health and medical decisions for another.
Lawfix will assign an experienced attorney to guide you through any probate matter.